City of Point Blank, Texas


>  The City Council meetings are held on the second Monday of the month at 6:30 pm. The agenda/minutes for the meetings are posted at the  community bulletin board outside the Point Blank Civic Center, and on this website.  Click here for Agendas / Minutes.

> To participate in future Food Truck Distributions, you must have a Link 2 Feed identification card. Either come by the Civic Center or fill out an application from and bring the paperwork to the City.  There will be no Food Truck in January or February, 2023. 

> Due to EMS and Fire Department Requirements, all houses must have numbers that are legible from the street on the house or mail box.
>  The City of Point Blank requires a permit for signs. The Billboard sign permit may be obtained from the Point Blank Civic Center.

>  The City of Point Blank requires a license to sell beer, wine, and other alcoholic beverages.